Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Advice - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Advice > Topics

Subject: Christian in help
Replies: 2 Views: 936

gabedeli 6.04.08 - 10:23pm
Ok i gave my life to god i started telling others about jesus an all that good jazz, i lost all my friends i lost my hot girlfriend i have no friends left i tried dating a girl from church that didnt go well an at work when i tell pl about god they out of nowhere start hating on me was sup with that? An at church i dont really fit in with the other teens at church they all have their clicks an im one of the rejects so anyone got any advice for me i use to party drink am have fun now i find myself alone at home most of the time with no one to chill with or go out with or hang out with an that actually s*cks i go to church once church is over i just go to my car an come home my life as a christian s*cks i cant go back to my friends cuz i lost them all an i cant really make any new ones an not having a chick s*cks *

club59 24.04.08 - 12:01am
Being a Christian is a good thing, but there is no need to put pressure on friends taking about God. There are ways of being a true christian. Let me give you a true example that happened just under 24 hrs ago. I was late online last night and got chatting with a bud in Durban ZA, she told me off one of my other buds in JHB ZA in an urgent crisis situ. I asked what i cud do to help. I was asked to send an email to another person. My gf was on pro to, so I told her what was going on. I am in England as is my gf but lives 120 miles from me. Between the 3 of us we were able to get the right help my jhb bud needed. No questions were asked. That my friend is being a Christian. *

eylat 30.04.08 - 09:15pm
Either 1)u really dnt belong 2 dat church feeling ur out of place,u jaz cnt fit in,so d solution s find another church
2)or dat ur really pushing over d top 2 b a christian,i mean no offense coz im a christian 2,but ders a right tym a right place 2 b talking abt God esp. 2 ur frens coz u dnt wnt dem 2 feel dat ur sermoning dem or samthng.in my opinion 4 u 2 b hapi being a christian find d right church,join d right group & know ur timing *

* Advice Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Advice

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits